Mar 02,2015
By: 'Matt Lea'
Mar 02,2015
Extremely prompt in arranging the viewing and clear in the next steps I needed to take to secure it after viewing. One of her colleagues gave me a definite move-in date that it later turned out was provisional, but I had already booked removal service by then. Hollie listened patiently to me moaning about this (sorry) then called me back a day later to say that she had arranged it so I could move on the date given by her colleague after all, so I didn't have to reschedule removals. This was really helpful and much-appreciated.
Nobody likes the fees, but after years of renting, I recognise that they come with the territory as agents obviously have to cover costs and make profit.
By: Oakfield
Mar 02, 2015
Dear Matt Lea, Thank you for leaving feedback of your dealings with Hollie in our Hastings branch. We will ensure your comments are rightfully passed on to her. Regards Oakfield Customer Relations

Oakfield