Mar 02,2015
By: 'kishan'
Mar 02,2015
I have just completed purchase of a property in Swindon using CASTLES estate agents...I have used their services for the first time and they have proved themselves to be very courteous, helpful and professional estate agents. Julia Barrow of CASTLES, Swindon was exceptional in her approach in identifying my specific requirements, providing necessary advice and kept me in picture through the process, making my life much easier. I can highly recommend CASTLES estate agents to anyone, and I will certainly be using their services again in the future!
By: Mark Noble
Mar 02, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to leave this extremely positive review of both Castles and Julia, it is always rewarding to hear that the service you have provided a client has exceeded their expectations and made a difference to the experience of moving home. Julia is very proud to have received such feedback. Mark Noble managing director.

Castles (Swindon)