Mar 01,2015
By: 'Louise drewett'
Mar 01,2015
Hollie was very professional with helping me obtain the property. She gave me all the information I needed. Once I put the holding fee on the flat within 2 days my references and everything had come back and the property was available for me to have. Once I was settled in Hollie also made sure I'm was ok and if I had any problems to contact her. Hollie in my experience is a great asset to your team.
The only issue I can see based on other agents in the area is that when my tenancy is due to end I have to pay another fee to have the tenancy go ahead.
By: Oakfield
Mar 02, 2015
Dear Louise Drewett, Thank you for leaving feedback of your dealings with Hollie in our Hastings branch. We will ensure your comments are rightfully passed on to her. Regards Oakfield Customer Relations

Oakfield