Mar 01,2015
By: 'Adam'
Mar 01,2015
I am a Landlord of multiple properties in the local area who struggled to find a reliable agent until I gave Pennine a try. They have been excellent straight from the outset. Lizzie is the owner who is very approachable and competent supported by her friendly professional staff.
I am complementary of Pennine because they not only let my properties successfully and quickly to high quality tenants they have also kept my tenants happy throughout their tenancies. I believe happy tenants make happy landlords. I have had no trouble during our time in business together and nothing has been too much trouble. I have also been delighted with the service during the short periods my properties were empty between tenants. Pennine managed the properties effectively and efficiently giving me complete peace of mind. I would highly recommend Pennine to landlords and tenants alike.
Fees very reasonable, less than I have previously been charged for (in my opinion) a better quality service.

Pennine Lettings & Management