Mar 01,2015
By: 'Mr Toby Gomez.'
Mar 01,2015
Hollie Stinson was professional, pleasant, and effective whilst helping me locate a property to rent, and had all the relevant information at hand and made the process simple and stress free.
Any questions I had regarding the property and the tenancy agreement were answered swiftly and clearly to my satisfaction.
Also Oakfield in general were a pleasure to deal with from the viewing stages onwards.
A week into my tenancy there was a fault with the combi boiler, and after calling Oakfield an engineer was out within an hour who fixed the problem, and also explained to me why it had happened and how to avoid it happening again which was very helpful.
Overall, very happy with the experience. Many Thanks.
By: Oakfield
Mar 02, 2015
Dear Mr Toby Gomez, Thank you for leaving feedback of your dealings with Hollie in our Hastings branch. We will ensure your comments are rightfully passed on to her. Regards Oakfield Customer Relations

Oakfield