Mar 01,2015
Tracey
By: 'Sara'
Mar 01,2015
Tracey worked extremely hard on a sale that was fraught with several complications. I was very concerned about some of them but Tracey really helped me. She kept me informed at all times (sometimes calling several times a day!) and had empathy for our situation. We finally exchanged 5 minutes before the deadline which could not have happened without Traceys hard work and Daves incredible persistence on the final day.
We have bought and sold several properties over the years and this is the first time that I have come across a company that not only goes flat out to help you but does it in such a way that you feel that they really care about you. This is definitely down to the wonderful people at this branch. Well done and a massive thank you!

Bacon & Co