Mar 01,2015
Matteo
By: 'Quirino'
Mar 01,2015
Matteo responded to my request to see the property in minutes and allowed me to view it on the following day. No problems, no surprises and he also provided me with a lot of useful advices, since I was moving to the property from abroad. Few days ago I met him and asked for a copy of the mail box key: I said I could not pass by the agency because I was working until late, so he offered to bring the keys directly to my flat. He did and that was really kind of him.

Maxine is the property manager and she is always so kind and reliable. Every time I contact her by e-mail or by their new issue management system, she replies in minutes and manages to solve the issue. Few days ago I forgot my keys inside the flat because I was on a rush, so I passed by the agency to ask for a copy. She saw I was stressed, but she is so calm that she managed to make me calm down. She smiled and said: No worry, these things happen.
By: oliverjaques
May 14, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are delighted that you were happy with the service that you received and look forward to dealing with you again in the future.

Oliver Jaques