Mar 01,2015
By: 'CB'
Mar 01,2015
Rachel has been fantastic at helping me through the process of getting a flat ready for rental and finding good tenants. This is the first time I have let out a flat and Rachel and John have literally had to hold my hand throughout the whole process. John initially came to look at the flat and assigned me to Rachel that day - she is the first point of contact for both myself and the tenants. I have been very impressed with the way Southside organised everything from helping to get the HMO licence transferred into my name to getting safety checks and maintenance carried out quickly to finding tenants. Rachel has managed the whole process very efficiently and I would recommend Southside to anyone who asks (and I have).

Southside Property Management