Mar 01,2015
By: 'Kimberley Bailey'
Mar 01,2015
The market climate has been so up and down, and with the additional stress of recently having a new born and toddler, we needed as much ease as possible. It helps when there is an extra element of customer service to those in sales and lettings, Kwesi and my partner struck up good conversation needless to say it was a very relaxed sale. Property is something I am still trying to understand with all the legalities and regulations but Kwesi provided some useful information about the industry he is clearly passionate about as well as some good links and books I can read as I attempt to now start renting out our other properties.

We have recently moved into our new home for the best price we could have paid and love it. It was also the attention to detail Kwesi had which made us both feel valued.

Will definitely recommend him to family and friends!

Atkinson McLeod