Mar 01,2015
By: 'Richard'
Mar 01,2015
We let three times via this agent until we could stand it no more. They are absolutely useless.
We were regularly levied charges in addition to those agreed in the T&C,s with neither our agreement nor prior notice. (If you study their T&C's its all one way anyway)
Regular, inspections were not carried out properly. Telephone calls were not responded to - the phone on most occasions going to answerphone. Finally we discovered that our Tenant had been misled and encouraged to move on, despite being happy in our property, presumably so a new tenancy could be charged for.
In the end, I concluded as a Landlord my nett return was so poor through these people I had to go elsewhere or might just as well leave the place empty. Use them at your peril !

Letting Solutions (Livingston)