Mar 01,2015
By: 'ray'
Mar 01,2015
Told could sell house at price given for quick sale. Only one viewing and they had house to sell, no contact unless we call on progress, when I pushed for them to do more they stated we are calling our customers on our list (is that it). We were told we could pay to have put in paper, what is the fee for? To sit and wait, then removed off zoopla for their saving money site .. Tried auction RMS said if I sign up I would get put on as late entry again economical with truth (to sign me up). Never did go to auction. They told us zoopla did not work for them .. I did research and everyone I spoke with said zoopla/right move and I was asked did they remove from zoopla to a site that no ones knows and not established without your permission, RMS said all estate agents using it and most are however still using other ones. Patience running low now. Will do regular updates on a company that is not as professional as they think they are. I feel sad for the staff having to be deal with customer complaints.

Rook Matthews Sayer