Mar 01,2015
By: 'Anonymous'
Mar 01,2015
In brief: I found Bennet Residential to be dysfunctional and arrogant to the extent that it became a constant stress for me.

When choosing a property agent, remember that you're not just paying for a one time dinner. You're signing on a long term agreement, so you want to make sure it won't cause you daily troubles.
Choosing the wrong property agent will cause you stress and troubles until you terminate the agreement.

I believe Bennett Residential needs to improve a lot to be able to offer professional and honnest services.
I don't think anyone wants to be a victim of this company's mediocrity.
So I recommend not to risk yourself until Bennett proves itself and reaches a better rank than now (11056 out of 13056 in the UK). You should just look for proper agents in Uxbridge using all agents.com (there is a very good agent opposite Bennett Residential, just have a look).

I do hope the director of Bennett Residential will be able to identify what is good and what is wrong in his company.

It all depends on this company's vision of doing business.
By: Bradley Smith
Apr 09, 2015
At Bennett Residential we strive to improve our services on a daily basis and welcome constructive criticism, unfortunately your posting is extremely vague and does not state what your issues actually were.
If you could please in confidence, contact myself to discuss what aspects of your tenancy you were not happy with to help improve our services further it would be very much appreciated.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Bradley Smith ( bsmith@bennettresidential.co.uk)
Lettings Manager