Feb 28,2015
By: 'Martha Brown'
Feb 28,2015
I rented a property through Intralet in 2014 and 2015. From the outset, everything was handled extremely efficiently. Brian sent me very clear instructions via email and text, and the whole process of registering on the Intralet website, signing the contract, and setting up my direct debit was a breeze.

Any time an issue arose I was able to log it on the Intralet website in the maintenance section. Or, if it was an emergency, my call was always answered promptly and handled with professionalism and politeness, with all the relevant information given or action taken.

I had never had experience in the past of dealing with letting agents, only private landlords. I can safely say that if I ever rent a property in Belfast again it will be through Intralet. I never met John, but Brian, Christine and Kieran were all terrific, and I would be delighted to recommend Intralet to anyone.

F5 Property