Feb 28,2015
By: 'Mark K'
Feb 28,2015
There's an interesting article in the Telegraph today, about how middle-aged men, caught between the baby-boomers and Generation Y have become lost souls. I won't bore you with my song but the journo in the article was singing it.

Having never rented privately before ( armed forces, then homeowner ), I was blissfully unaware a Landlord could give 2 months notice with absolutely no reason whatsoever. A lost soul was in need of an angel.

On the very first contact with Rachel at Caridon she reassured me she could definitely re-house me, and immediately offered three alternatives. In the run up to Christmas, with the prospect of living under a canal bridge, my angel had appeared.

What is service beyond the call. Well let this Falklands vet tell you. Every communication was replied to within 20 minutes, every one. All of my concerns and worries were elegantly and deftly dealt with. I was listened to and got my ideal move, it couldn't have been sweeter. But the proof Rachael was thinking of and for the client; she arranged the keys for the new property to be available 4 days before the old be handed back. Allowing me a fairly relaxed move. Beyond the call.

Caridon Property