Feb 28,2015
Liz
By: 'Mirella'
Feb 28,2015
The race with many posh agencies was on to find the right tenant and Natasha at Chamberland Residential found the one!
Nicole's team gave me a quick, professional, smooth running service with great communication! Every stage was communicated and reminded - right down to when the tenant did the Check- Out (a period when things can be a bit tricky if not a nightmare) but with the great help of Liz who went the extra mile helped me through the Check-Out period and with her knowledge, experience and professionalism made me feel safe, reassured and relaxed!
Thank you to all the team!
Highly recommended!
I had offers from practically all the high street letting agencies. Chamberland was the first to find me the tenant. I had a very great positive experience and the cost of their service was very reasonable! Lower than the competitors for sure!

Chamberland Residential