Sep 28,2011
Sep 28,2011
Requested them to let my property in se16. After meeting a striking young lady who came across initially very sweet, I felt fairly assured. She advised on a price to market and I felt fairly confident. After a few weeks I heard nothing back and tried phoning her. Constantly had my calls and emails ignored. When I finally manger to get in contact I fou d out that a few viewings had been through but no offer. I would have appreciated some feedback as she was entering the property to show and some feedback would have been great. I said I would accet a slight offer on the property thinking that maybe she priced it a little high and I was thinking about another agent. Thenext day she had an offer, if this was true I don't know as a few days later I had another offer from her superior. If this was the same I really don't know. After all there messing around I decided to move to another agent in the area who were very holdup and had the property let in a matter of days.
To landlords and tenants.. Take the advise from here and please avoid this company. They are cowboys and act it too.
Provided a service thatwas truethful, answered and replied to emails. Blatanly lie

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The London Letting Agency Office 3! To leave a new review of The London Letting Agency Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for The London Letting Agency Office 3