Feb 27,2015
By: 'Ed'
Feb 27,2015
I highly recommend Ushers Estate Agent go anyone who is looking for a prospective agent to sell their property.

Initially I had contact with Michael who was very honest about everything and detailed the best way to go about selling the property. True to that, the property sold very quickly and from there I had the pleasure of having Alex handle my case. All queries that I asked were answered on the day (even if that was to say I'll check with the buyers and get back to you as soon as) so I always felt my case was being actively looked at and never just put to one side. They have a neat tracker feature too so you can see what stage you're at during the selling process...one of the worst things about the buying/selling process is not knowing what the other party is doing so this was helpful in knowing what stage the other party was at.

Thank you all at Ushers!