Feb 27,2015
By: 'Very disapointed customer'
Feb 27,2015
This experience has been HORRIBLE!!! When coming over from Sweden to the Uk to view, they messed up my viewing and didn't tell me! I ended up coming here, spending lots of money and wasn't able to see ANY of the properties they were going to show me. Once we moved in it didn't become better, everything took time and the dishwasher was not working at all and the washing machine was also faulty. After telling the landlord who informed me that the agency is running the property they did nothing... I called and called and emailed so many times and without response or we will sort it out It has been 6 months now!!! still not sorted out ANYTHING! They dont answer my calls and i have been nothing but polite and patient. SO DISGUSTED! We are now due to move out and I'm more than worried that there will be delays in getting the deposit back as I need it for a different flat. DO NOT USE HAART ! EVER!
By: Customer Relations Manager
Mar 05, 2015
Hello

I am very sorry to hear about your experience. Please email help@haart.co.uk so we can investigate this for you and ensure there are no further delays.

Many thanks