Feb 27,2015
By: 'Jean O\'Brien'
Feb 27,2015
I dealt with David for a number of reasons. I am a tenant in an apartment he was representing and he also was an incredible help while I was relocating from Dublin to London with my partner.

My friend viewed the apartment first and I had a second viewing - both of which were evening viewings and outside the normal hours of work. The agreement between the landlord and myself was executed extremely professionally by David and at no point did I feel overwhelmed or confused. David always ensured that I felt I could contact him and to be honest I genuinely felt I was not just another tenant, I was someone David wanted to help find a great apartment and to relocate seamlessly.

David answered all my questions most of which were outside the normal remit of renting a property. He came in to the office during his time off to relocation companies has access to the apartment. This meant when I arrived the apartment was all set up.

David truly went beyond the call of duty and made my relocation to London a million times easier than expected. I would absolutely recommend him to any friends or colleagues in LinkedIn and as a result of David I would now recommend Atkinson McLeod.

Atkinson McLeod