Feb 27,2015
By: 'Alex'
Feb 27,2015
At first I was nervous about using an online agent but neighbours of mine had had a positive experience. For an online company the service was surprisingly personal and staff, particularly Louise, were very friendly and helpful throughout. After paying the fee the staff at Emoov booked a photographer who came and photographed the apartment and took measurements for the floor plan. They provided me with a proof of the advert which I was then allowed to amend. I provided my own descriptions, adding desirable features of the property and the area that the agent may not have been aware of. I was also allowed to add some of my own photographs. This flexibility was great. Emoov then took booking for viewings and I showed prospective buyers around the property. Again, I think this was preferable to an agent as I was able to show them features of the apartment an agent would have not known about. I have genuinely loved living in the property and I think this would have come across to the buyer.
I put the apartment on the market just before Christmas and was expecting very little interest. As a result I went for the low risk \'traditional\' package with a low up-friont fee and ‚£999 on completion. Even though this was quite a bit higher than the \'Standard\' package it was still about half the price other local agents were quoting. I felt happy that if I sold the property for the asking price through Emoov then I\'d be happy to pay the higher fee.

Emoov