Feb 27,2015
By: 'MattD'
Feb 27,2015
Dale was a fantastic agent who helped find me and my flat mate a great property at very short notice. He understood the circumstances well and when we failed to get the first property we wanted he did everything to find us a new one. He was easy to contact and always available for any questions which I had and knew everything about the property and the area around it. The administration fees are lower than others I've seen in Manchester with no hidden fees. I would highly recommend we let properties and Dale if you are looking for a place in the Manchester area.
Fee were fair, especially the set price with no extras which other companies add on moving in day.
By: Emma Enderwitz
Mar 05, 2015
HI Matt, thanks for your comments! Everything happens for a reason...we're sure you will be very happy in Beaumont Building!

We Let Properties