Feb 27,2015
By: 'Gemma'
Feb 27,2015
Hi all

Please please do not go anywhere near Dawson Letting they tend to treat there tenants very poorly and respect the landlords more then tenant. Examples I was stopped by a parent at the school which is not far from my home. I was advised that I will be having a lot of problems with disrepairs at the property which I was concerned how this person knew they told me that they used to live there as tenants.
Dawson knows all about this and the landlords never wants to fix these disrepairs i said thanks I will keep this in mind . After view months boiler broke down 6 times no hot water, fly nest in the loft which spreaded in kids room took weeks to sort out I was advised from Dawson to climb up in loft use spray to kill them I said are you mad I sent a handy man up there he was attacked by a lot them he phone up Dawson explaining they need pest control urgently. The electronic gates where broken it locked me in view times was late for work still not fixed today. 7 mths my circumstance of work had changed I was let go of my work I explained to Dawson what happen they had no interest I was told I would lose my deposits as I'm in 12 mths contract I would also need to pay for landlords advertising ‚£565 including vat. If they can not find tenant to move in I would need to pay 5 mths rent.I advised them that I would try pay for advertise which was strange.

I contacted Dawson regards leaving property early as I'm struggling with the rent need to find work I was advised that they need me at the property for inventory meaning check out but I have to wait outside with my kids well they do there checks which if they weren't up to no good I haven't moved out yet and they advised me that I can not be in the house when there doing there inspection with all my valuable in my house. I find Dawson not helpful and rude they have stressed me out with all dispairs,showing people the property to let well leaving my electric garage door left wide open door unlocked unsafe for a stranger to just walk in. They really make me ill.

Dawsons Estate Agents