Feb 27,2015
By: 'Nathalie menicou'
Feb 27,2015
I sold my home with mick and his team at tadley gascoigne pees during the most difficult and emotional time. I was greeted firstly by a friendly and positive face (mick). He explained how he was positively going to sell my home quickly and efficiently. At which he did twice. Only taking 10 days to sell.
Unfortunately my house sell took time due to buyer and solicitors, however the team at tadley branch always provided a high level of communication, (weekly, sometimes daily) offered support, good advice, and got me through the toughest time of my life. This was above and beyond a excellent level of service that I was expecting. I will continue to use mick and his team if ever I needed to sell again.

Gascoigne Pees