Feb 27,2015
By: 'Gary Hearn'
Feb 27,2015
I spoke to Helen on Thursday 19th February and she told me that 4 or 5 people had already viewed the property and that no more viewings were possible. I was disappointed but philosophical. Helen was very polite and professional, took my details and said she would let me know of any available properties in my price range.
I thought no more about it until I checked my e-mails later and Helen had left me an invite to view the property that evening. However, the time she suggested meeting had already passed, so I left a message on Helen's mobile, texted her and e-mailed her. She rang me when she got in from work and very kindly suggested that she had got a good feeling about me from our phone conversation and wanted to give me the chance to view the property. I met Helen early on Friday morning and instantly liked her. She was very business like but friendly. She was also very clear with her information, despite having only been with Goodfellows for 1 week!
To cut a long story short I will be moving in a week's time and I cannot prise the service I have had from Goodfellows and Helen in particular!
I think all fees are excessive but it is the way of the modern world so I accept them grudgingly.
By: secret weapon
Feb 27, 2015
Hi Gary, thank you for your honest and professional review. If you ever need any advise or just a chat, please always give me a ring at Goodfellows in Carshalton Beeches. Wishing you every happiness and joy in your new home. Helen Edwards

Goodfellows