Sep 27,2011
Sep 27,2011
My property was never going to be easy to sell; not because it wasn't a great property, it was, and generated plenty of interest, but because there were complications regarding it's plot. I needed an agent who understood what they were selling and therefore how to sell it. I found this agent in Complete.
Our selling agent was Luke Bayliss, who dealt with all queries in an efficient and timely manner. However, before choosing Complete,Haydn, (owner), came to our home and spent a considerable amount of time with us, discussing our options, (which included not selling!). Haydn gave us honest and critical information to help us make the best decision. When, several months later, we decided to sell, I did not hesitate to use Complete.
Complete provided us with a professional service; I dealt with everyone on the team at different stages and found them all to be personable and reliable. All viewings etc. were conducted with consideration to ourselves and potential purchasers, and honest communications prevailed. Hence, when the cottage found it's next owner he was also very satisfied with the service received.
I have no reservation in recommending Complete EA to anyone looking to sell their property.

Complete Estate Agents