Feb 27,2015
Adam
By: 'Shaun Cullen'
Feb 27,2015
Adam Sellers is an extremely professional agent . He demonstrates confidence and has a friendly approach. When dealing with my late Grandmothers flat he was extremely compassionate and contacted my family regularly with updates and relevant information, by way of phone calls and emails, and was always on call to deal with any questions, this was very helpful as as we live in Kent. I have bought and sold a number of properties, but never experienced an estate agent that was as helpful and genuine as Adam, he is not only a credit to his company, but also his profession.
By: Oakfield
Feb 28, 2015
Dear Shaun Cullen, Thank you for leaving feedback of your dealings with Adam in our Hastings branch. We will ensure your comments are rightfully passed on to him. Regards Oakfield Customer Relations

Oakfield