Feb 27,2015
By: 'P Johnson'
Feb 27,2015
The agents were reasonably pleasant on the phone but after 4 attempts to chase them up to view a property I was running out of patience with promises of call back etc. Eventually I received an email from the vendor saying it was sold! Did the agents not know this (they told me it WAS available).

Just rubbish really, it's cheap for a reason. They have no local knowledge or real interest.

I would never use not recommend them. 1/10
You could have done an awful lot more! Rubbish communication!!
Attached Files
By: Housesimple
Apr 21, 2015
Housesimple is an online service and we do not necessarily provide or complete the sales progression or negotiation for those clients of ours who would prefer to do this themselves, saving even more money in fees. In this instance we are reliant on vendors updating us as to the status of their property listing and will update our files asap once we have been informed. Any viewing requests made with housesimple are notified to our vendors directly who manage the booking of their viewings through their client account.

Housesimple