Feb 27,2015
Katie
By: 'Stephanie'
Feb 27,2015
We had a few good quality prospects within days of the house being shown and I think it was within two weeks we were offered the asking price. We felt this was the right price and that was the proof. I felt that Lewis and Katie had genuine interest in doing their best for us and they worked hard to keep our sale moving forward. This was particularly of value for us as we no longer live in Exeter. An example is liaising between ourselves and the potential purchasers contributing to solutions where they were needed and facilitating discussions, all in a timely manner. I was never left wondering if they were going to respond to an email or deal with an issue. They also went beyond the call of duty -for example going to the property to charge up the electricity key on our behalf. I highly recommend their services.

Branch - Exeter Cowick Street, Exeter, EX4