Sep 27,2011
Sep 27,2011
Mr Matt Johnson is by far the best letting agent I have dealt with in my 10 years experience in renting properties. He was extremely helpful and polite and considering the fact that my budget was not great while at the same time I wanted to find a decent accommodation, Matt came up with the best solution in hand. I am so glad that he was dealing with my case and what made things significantly better was the fact that Matt was acting more like a friend who wanted to help his mate instead of a ¢â‚¬Å“cold¢â‚¬Â agent who just wanted to get someone's money and get the job done. I am extremely happy for meeting Matt who is highly proficient, friendly and effective and I DO strongly recommend him to everyone who straggles with accommodation.

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch