Sep 27,2011
Sep 27,2011
I used Conran Estate Agents to purchase a property in Greenwich in early 2009. From start to finish they were honest, helpful and accommodating, especially Tamer Alcici, the branch manager. The communication was particularly good ensuring that I was notified immediately of any developments and also keeping lines of communication open pending the completion of key steps in the process. I also used the mortgage advisor at te Eltham branch, and although I already knew which mortgage I wanted, he sat on the application to ensure a timely completion in a different Market environment especially for a first time buyer.
When I decide the let the property in the future I am also intending to use Conran's as I trust them to give me a good service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Greenwich