Feb 27,2015
Tracy
Jackie
By: 'Matt Cooves'
Feb 27,2015
Tracey Putt and Jacqueline West are very nice ladies who help where they can and did nothing but compliment our house and the effort we put in to display it. The following does not refer to them, or other existing members of the Plymstock team who I have not dealt with.

I got a little tired with being told by another at Bradleys that they had exhausted all avenues and done everything we can on a number of occasions so hey only way forward would be to lower the price. We had dropped by 2.5k already not long before that though. I can see that when we were first on the market it was dangerous as it was mid September and Christmas was looming but it was near the end of January we were told the above quotes. We held on without dropping and low and behold, 5 weeks before the end of the contract we were getting 4-5 viewings a week. So 1 week brought more viewings than 4 months previous, even including an open day. I actually felt my house wasn't good enough for the original sales person and that they were above me.......the customer.....who upon selling would have paid them.........

The team has changed since we were on the market with them and for the better I say. I am sure it will make them a stronger selling force in Plymstock now.

Good luck to Jade and her team.

Branch - Plymstock, Plymouth, PL9