Sep 27,2011
Sep 27,2011
I found the team at Jones Robinson to be friendly and effective. Shortly after having my offer accepted my buyer pulled out, I was delighted and somewhat shocked that Jones Robinson reacted with compassion. They spoke to the vender who gave me 2 weeks to find another buyer.
I didn't struggle to sell my house, though I didn't get as much as I expected from the valuations. One thing I did notice once I had signed up with someone else was how many SOLD signs Jones Robinson had around at the time. My agent only got 6 people to view my house (obviously that was enough), but more would have increased the likelihood of a better price. I will use Jones Robinson next time I sell.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury! To leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury