Feb 27,2015
Julie
Katherine
By: 'Lucy Perry'
Feb 27,2015
Having wanted to live in Shaldon for as long as I can remember, I was delighted to find my dream home on the market at a price that I could afford. From the first meeting with Julie, I felt re-assured that as an agent she had the best interests of the sellers in mind but was also understanding of my aspirations for owning the property. Needless to say the process was long, complicated and arduous at many stages, but without the hard work, commitment and sheer tenacity of Julie I would not currently be living the dream. Not only did she come into work on her days off in order to assist with the sale and purchase of the property, but furthermore she liaised with all agents associated with the chain daily. She kept me informed at every stage and throughout displayed a caring attitude in making sure that both her clients and myself were kept a breath of all matters. I can honestly say that without Julie's dedication to her job, I would not currently be living in Shaldon. Thank-you Julie you have made a dream come true xx
By: KEdwards
Feb 27, 2015
Thank you for your review. It is true that your sale and purchase was complicated and drawn out but Julie never gave up hope and was determined to get the sale through, constantly chasing the chain and pushing for exchange. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with both you and the owners. We know that you will love living in your lovely cottage.

Bradleys Estate Agents