Feb 27,2015
Lynn
By: 'Ms Anderson'
Feb 27,2015
I was recommended Bradleys Lettings by a friend, and as he had such good service I decided to give them a try. Especially after the horrendous experience I had with another agency in the area. The difference was evident from the start. Lyn was friendly but very professional and understood my situation straight away. The process was easy as she guided me along & made sure that the type of tenant I wanted was the type of tenant she secured. There were a couple of hiccups due to the prospective tenant not explaining their situation properly, but Lyn said leave it all with me and I will sort it! And she did! I would not hesitate to recommend her and Bradleys and I will most definitely use them again.

Branch - Torquay, TQ1