Feb 26,2015
Wayne
Emma
By: 'Naima'
Feb 26,2015
It took me some time to make the decision to rent my property, because it was the first time.I was very worried. I contacted several estate agents, had different quotes and negative experiences . Then I decided to try one last agency, the right one: WeletProperties. I first dealt with Wayne Eastman, a very professional and talented gentleman who listened to my requests and did a great job since the start. I only met him once. The job he did in letting my property was so perfect, quick, efficient that I didn't have to meet him more.... We only used emails when needed. His colleagues Emma Enderwitz and Keith Hallet were as efficient as him in dealing with the management, the Monthly paiements, the reparations ..... They always contactes me first before making any decision. I am so happy, there is no hassle at all since the beginning, they have managed to create a relationship based on trust. I want to take this opportunity to say a big thank you, you are with no doubt at all, simply the best!
By: Emma Enderwitz
Mar 05, 2015
Hi Naima, thank you so much for your lovely comments. We appreciate that being a first time landlord is a very nerve racking time so we're pleased we could make the experience stress free for you! Best Wishes, Team We Let :)

We Let Properties