Sep 27,2011
Sep 27,2011
This is my first time living away from home and I have been very impressed with the care that Streets Ahead have taken by looking after me and the colleagues I will be living with. From the very start the estate agency has been a God send from first finding the place we chose to rent, to collecting us from the train to bring us to the house for a viewing. Next was the seemingly endless debate about whether or not to actually rent this house and especially as this is our first time leaving home the talk was long and very tiring for all involved. I especially want to thank the staff for helping talk to parents about the house and the care they offered while in the estate agency. After renting the house the details proved a little difficult to complete for me and I found the help offered by the estate agency very helpful whenever I wasn't in the country. During this whole procedure Jonathan Claustres, John or Tom as we like to refer to him has been the aim helpful force within Streets Ahead and a real treasure throughout the whole ordeal of renting a house in another country. Especial thanks for the longest closing of a deal ever, much appreciated by all involved.

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch