Feb 26,2015
By: 'Rowhill Mansions'
Feb 26,2015
Harvir is remarkably helpful and kind. He is reliable and always at our service, he tries to find the best possible solution and always tries to accommodate the tenant and look out for our interests as well as the landlords. He helped us out with the broken oven and the window replacements and the flat is now in full shape.

I've had the chance to deal with Pauline a few years ago. Sadly I had the impression she was just trying to save the landlord money rather than accomodating both. It was a case of a our door lock which just got stuck on Christmas Eve, and where I had to pay for emergency locksmith service. Despite it being entirely fault of poor maintenance - as proved by the locksmiths receipt and description. I still had to pay for half of it. On top of spending xmas eve in the cold corridor.

Glenmead Property Management