Feb 26,2015
By: 'P Taylor'
Feb 26,2015
From start to finish both Anna and Kyle were and have both been professional, helpful, kind and supportive.

Anna was very thorough when it came to taking us around the property on the day we moved in and also the day we vacated. Any problems we had with the property were reported to our landlord straight away.

As a tenant I would highly recommend both Anna and Kyle and Castles as an agent. Having been a landlady myself before I would also have no hesitation in using them should I be in that position again.
By: Mark Noble
Feb 27, 2015
Anna and Kyle are extremely grateful for you taking the time to leave this fantastic review and that great service can really make a difference to the experience our clients have with Castles. Regards Mark Noble managing director.

Castles (Swindon)