Feb 26,2015
Rhiannon
By: 'Sarah Walsh'
Feb 26,2015
We used Manning Stainton Guiseley for the sale of our house. As we had never sold a house before we were reliant on the agent explaining the whole process, which they all did brilliantly. We dealt with a few members of staff to start off with, all of whom were friendly and helpful, but once we had our buyer we dealt mainly with Rhiannon. She has been amazing , and I feel she really went above and beyond, for example she phoned me nearly every week even if it was just to say there wasn't any further update. After experiencing what I class as less than adequate service from several estate agents when looking for our onward purchase( I will stress this was not Manning Stainton), it made me really appreciate what Rhiannon did for us even more, and having that one main point of contact at the branch who knew me. Fantastic!

Manning Stainton