Feb 26,2015
By: 'Lucy'
Feb 26,2015
Do not touch this estate agent with a barge poll!!

I purchased a property with this agent and was lied to all the way down the line,

I had heard they had a bad reputation in the area but I really liked the house so took the risk much to my mistake!!

They harassed me with phone calls constantly from day one and pushing for a sale in a aggressive way as they had let there client down twice before,

2K in fees down the line the seller pulled out of the house I was purchasing approx 4 weeks before completion, I was told the seller wanted to use a different agent because it wasn't moving fast enough?!!! (this was in Feb and I had only put the offer in Dec!)
I then discovered they had secretly promised the seller a completely unrealistic completion date, unknown to me!!

Rude, bad manners and the worst customer service I have ever known. The so called manager being the worst for this!

Don't make the mistake I did as a buyer or a seller!

I will be informing the ombudsman of my experience and anyone I can to prevent what I have been through happening to anyone else!
Just been honest!!