Sep 27,2011
Sep 27,2011
DO NO USE CONNELLS!! We have just offered on a house in Chelmsford. We offered more than anyone else and were in a perfect position of being non-dependant buyers and having a 50% cash deposit as well as a verbal guaranteed Mortgage for the rest, with our present providers. Because we didn't get our mortgage through Connells Chelmsford, they gave the vendors false information about our fantastic position causing the vendors to accept a lower offer from the other people, who's mortgage ¢â‚¬Å“just happened¢â‚¬Â to be arrange through Connells. Don't trust any employer of Connells¢â‚¬Â¦ they are trained to be sharks!
They should have used more integrity and been more transparent and found out proof of our position from our provider. They could have not made up things that were not true and told the Vendors the full story. We are disgusted with their low grade service.
By: Angry vendor
Feb 05, 2012
As a vendor, I am completely disgusted with Connells, who have sent me an invoice for £150, a month after our agreement expired. I did not cancel the agreement, it simply ran it's term and ended. I was assured at the time of signing that there would be no charges if Connells had not sold my home within the term of the12 week agency agreement. I have already contacted the property ombudsman and will be taking this further.
By: Paul Woods
Oct 07, 2011
This is just one side of the story and if you could read the emails that was sent between ourselves and this client it would give a completely different angle of this statement - Please contact myself Paul Woods, Board Of Mangement Partner on 01245 261266 to hear how we always work in the vendors best interest at all times and as we was very succesfull to have recieved 4 offers on the same property, the vendor always has the final decission and there will always be dissapointed clients and we agreed with this client to activitly look for another property for them which they was very happy with at the time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The vendor was happy with the outcome as we looked after his best interest.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Connells Office 32! To leave a new review of Connells Office 32, please click the link below !
Write a review for Connells Office 32