Sep 27,2011
Sep 27,2011
While searching for a new flat, I found DJ Alexander's by accident. However, I was initially impressed by the ease with which I could navigate their website. Not only did the flats for rent have detailed descriptions and pictures, but unlike other realtor websites I've been to, it listed all the flats in my price range on a map complete with links to view the pictures of the flat.

We found an amazing flat that we are sad to leave now for school. I am impressed of the highly quality of professionalism and skill of the staff at DJ Alexander which was demonstrated to me multiple times. When there was a problem with the flat, I could rest assure that the staff would get someone out to fix by the next day. Furthermore, they always returned my calls promptly. Though we have to leave Edinburgh, when we return we will definitely by looking to DJ Alexander for a new flat!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of DJ Alexander Edinburgh! To leave a new review of DJ Alexander Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for DJ Alexander Edinburgh