Feb 26,2015
By: 'unhappy'
Feb 26,2015
I can honestly say that I wish I had never rented from 'My Lets'. Property was advertised as
ewly carpeted and painted and professionaly cleaned. I enter the property to find a nasty, damaged carpet, black mould up the walls and all over the bathroom!a broken a stench that made my eyes water! Not to mention that the property was absolutely filthy! Having been forced to stay there as I was studying; I endured countless leaks from the roof that were reported copious times (and totally ignored) I also had to go without a functioning shower for a over a fortnight as no one had told their maintenance department (also a total joke) and various other issues that yet again...were not addressed.
I found communication with the ladies in the office about as helpful as talking to dog; not to mention their ability to just talk over you and not listen to a word you say (if allowed a moment to even attempt it). They're attitude disgusts me and quite frankly i wouldn't wish that experience on my worst enemy.
Over all they're a total rip off, rude, aggressive, unable to take responsibility for their actions, tiresome, unreliable and I wouldn't trust them to run a bath...let alone a property agents.

stay clear...it's better for your health (quite literally conspiring the mould)
Listen, don\'t talk over peole like your opinion is more important (you\'re almost always wrong) Be accountable for your actions stop lying to people stop kidding yourself that you are actually able to handle the workload that you have, seen as that was always your excuse for not actually doing your jobs. oh..and change your attitudes..they stink worse than the flats that you rent out to people. stop presuming that everyone you deal with has absolutely no intelligence it\'s a disgusting atitude to have. (and you\'re wrong)
Attached Files
Hidden, ridiculous and not worth it as they\'re not capable of fulfilling their end of the bargain.

My Lets