Feb 26,2015
By: 'Rebecca H'
Feb 26,2015
Back in 2013, John-Paul from the Balham & Clapham South office helped my parents find an ideal house when they were moving to the area. Disappointingly, the vendors pulled out at the last minute, but before John-Paul broke the bad news, he'd already worked hard to find an even better home which they've now been very happy in for nearly two years. So, when I started searching for my own new flat in January, John-Paul was my obvious go-to choice. Not only did he fully understand what I was looking for, he also made suggestions I hadn't initially considered, which ultimately resulted in me finding the perfect flat, ticking ALL my boxes and more. He pushed both sales through proactively and professionally and I can't think of anyone I'd rather have on my side for any future property purchases.

Marsh & Parsons