Feb 26,2015
By: 'VHaycroft'
Feb 26,2015
Lovely service was provided from all members of staff. They always made me feel welcome when I walked into the office.

I actually dealt with the girls Claire and Claudia, who were amazing I must say. I walked in and Claire approached me straight away with the most welcoming smile. Claudia then sat with me and ran through my search details. Within less than an hour, Claire was out taking me for viewings. We saw a studio which I absolutely loved, however the landlord would not budge on the rental price. The girls continuously contacted me in regards to my property search and always had something for me to see.

I did not end up renting through Ludlow Thompson but I must say the level of professionalism was much more than I was expecting.

All round top marks for the girls and everybody in the office.

ludlowthompson