Feb 26,2015
By: 'Laura'
Feb 26,2015
Absolutely brilliant service from all of the agents at Beresford Adams in Holyhead when purchasing my second home.
Martin, my mortgage advisor, was very professional and competent at all times, helping me to receive my mortgage offer in a matter of days. He kept me updated constantly so that I didn't worry, making the 'getting a house' process much less stressful as a result.
Zoe was absolutely wonderful. Extremely helpful about any question I had no matter how silly it was!
She also kept me updated throughout chasing any outstanding issues that needed finalising.
Thanks to Beresford Adams, I found and bought a property easily and in a stress-free manner.
I would definitely use this branch again and would absolutely recommend them to other people. I can't thank them enough.

Beresford Adams