Feb 25,2015
By: 'Jatin'
Feb 25,2015
It feels good to write a testimony for your letting agent with whom I have been associated for almost a year now. Words are less but thoughts too many to write down.

KINGS are really professional and soft spoken people. Always helpful and quick to respond to your calls/emails. I know most of the staff members by names, just because I am really impressed with their service. Ranging from arranging visits to post move-in queries. All handled with patience and care. It becomes evident that they are doing their jobs with responsibility when they pay attention to everything you need.

Jeanette, Sandra, Paul, Natalie and Carla. These were few I often interacted with and always got a helpful response with a smile.

I am moving out of UK for sometime and will be coming back again after a short break. KINGS will be my first preference to help me getting another home again.

I can be really tension free as I know they will take care of me like they always do.

Last but not the least, when one is away from home town, probably it is your letting agent you interact the most. That is why it becomes important, that you hold a bond of trust and relationship with them which lasts for the life time.

Great work team. Keep up the good work.

Kings Lettings