Feb 25,2015
By: 'Stuart Lunt'
Feb 25,2015
I am writing to personally thank Castles for their exceptional service by way of selling mothers house in Liden, Swindon.

Austen was absolutely brilliant, kind, informative and efficient, the property went on with Castles Monday night and we had 3 viewings before it even went on Rightmove/Zoopla. We have received a solid offer within 24 hours at a very satisfactory level.

I have nothing but praise for Castles and how they have conducted themselves and would openly recommend them as an agent to sell your property - by far the leading independent agent I have ever worked with

Thank you so much to all your support thus far.
We were very happy with the fees offered and felt that they were highly competitive in the current market place.

Castles (Swindon)