Feb 25,2015
By: 'G Adamson'
Feb 25,2015
I have just completed on a property. I did not have any recommendations of any agency apart from where NOT to go. This seems to be the general attitude towards agencies.

However, after having a series of frustrating experiences with more than 8 agencies around North East London over a period of 8 months, my dealings with Ms R Baker on behalf of David Andrews was a relief.

Ms Baker was transparent, honest and available to discuss progress at any time on any day. I managed to transfer funds, exchange contracts and complete within 7 days. There were no bidding wars, no back tracking on what had been said on the part of the vendor and I felt that I was safe once my offer had been accepted. Being able to trust in someone is the most important thing as one is not safe until exchange of contract which can be 2 months down the line.

David Andrew