Feb 25,2015
Leah Shaw
By: 'Nina'
Feb 25,2015
I couldn't recommend Maalems highly enough. I used Maalems as a first time landlady to rent out my 1 bedroom property in the SW11 area. Maalems were recommended to me by a friend and were a fantastic recommendation.
Leah came to visit my flat and asked me a few questions about the history of the property and explained the different services on offer from Maalems from finding a tenant to being able to fully manage my property if I needed this. Leah also explained clearly what the differences were between letting out the property furnished and non furnished, and how they could support me in furnishing the property both in managing the order and the delivery. There was no pressure put on me at any time to use them for any of their services, so I was able to make the right choice for me. Maalems guided me throughout the entire letting process; I was particularly impressed when they contacted me, when their professional cleaners had found some valuable items in a cupboard that I had completely missed, when I was originally clearing out the flat!
I now use Maalems to renew the flat tenancy on an annual basis; I can also rely on them for local tradesmen recommendations when needed. They are always very prompt in responding to my queries and all recommendations have been excellent. In the last 12 months I have spoken to both Leah and Alex on a couple of occasions, both of whom have always been very helpful.
I will continue to use Maalems for as long as I rent out my flat as I find them trustworthy, reliable and 100% customer focused.
Nina, SW11
I think these are reasonable and good value for money and in line with the market.

Maalems